來源：http://www.ghost-gift.cn 發布時間：2022-07-19 16:46:11
Profiled aluminum plate is a kind of light building plate, which is made of industrial pure aluminum and aluminum alloy plates and processed into corrugated, V-shaped, U-shaped, W-shaped and trapezoidal plates or similar plates by rolling cold bending. It is used for building roofs, walls and decorations. Let's talk about the main uses and heat treatment of profiled aluminum plate.
Main uses of profiled aluminum plate
1. Prevent rainwater from penetrating into the house, so it has the effect of waterproof and rainproof.
2. It prevents the solar radiation heat in the daytime from being directly transmitted to the house, so it has the effect of sunscreen and heat insulation.
3. Thermal insulation, sound insulation, UV protection, low-carbon environmental protection, convenient construction, reduce rural straw burning, so it has the effect of protecting the environment.
Heat treatment matters of profiled aluminum plate
1. Cleaning: the profiled aluminum plate workpiece and fixture shall be cleaned of oil, residual salt, paint and other foreign matters before heat treatment; The fixture used for the first time in the vacuum furnace shall be degassed and purified in advance under the vacuum degree not lower than that required by the workpiece.
2. Furnace charging: the workpiece that is easy to deform during heat treatment of profiled aluminum plate should be heated on the special fixture; The workpiece shall be placed in the effective heating zone.
3. Preheating: for workpieces with complex shape, sharp changes in cross-section and large effective thickness, preheating should be carried out; The preheating method is as follows: one preheating is 800? C. Secondary preheating is 500~550? C and 850? C. The temperature rise rate of primary preheating shall be limited.
4. Heating: workpieces with grooves and through holes, castings and weldments, as well as processed aluminum plate workpieces, are generally not suitable for heating in salt bath furnaces; The workpiece shall be heated for sufficient holding time, which can be calculated according to the effective thickness of the workpiece and the conditional thickness (the actual thickness multiplied by the workpiece shape coefficient).
5. Cooling: the aluminum plate manufacturer believes that when the profiled aluminum plate is air cooled, it should be scattered in a dry place.
The above is the main purpose and heat treatment of profiled aluminum plate. I hope it can help you through the above introduction. Our company is mainly engaged in the deep processing of aluminum materials. Our products include various forms of aluminum and aluminum alloys. Welcome to buy here http://www.ghost-gift.cn ！